Washington Manufacturing Awards
February 15, 2010By Seattle Business Magazine
Join Seattle Business as we honor the
2010 Washington Manufacturing Award Winners and crucial role they play in our
state’s economy. For this reason, each year we will present awards to small
(fewer than 20 employees), midsize (20-100 employees) and large (more than 100
employees) manufacturers in each of four categories (see below). Award winners
are chosen by a panel of experts based on criteria that will include revenue
growth (relative to the industry), capital investments, leadership, employee
training programs, production quality, productivity, energy conservation and
- Manufacturing Company of the Year Award: Criteria include company performance relative to
other companies in the industry, overall business strategy, manufacturing
process improvements and innovations and working relationships with customers,
partners and suppliers.
- Manufacturing Executive of the Year Award: Awarded to the manufacturing executive who has shown
excellent management leadership, contributions to the industry or manufacturing
sector, and a commitment to continuous improvement in the workplace.
- Manufacturing Innovation of the Year Award: Awarded to a company that has introduced an
important innovation in manufacturing that improves productivity, reduces
waste, or increases quality. Design, implementation and performance are among
criteria to be considered.
- Service Company of the Year Award: Based on outstanding support by a supplier,
professional services firm or logistics firm to the manufacturing industry.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Hyatt at Olive 8
1635 8th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
5 p.m. – Executive Forum
6 p.m. – Reception
7 p.m. – Dinner and Awards
Check back for more event details!
We encourage you
to get your tickets early!
Individual Ticket – $150
*To Purchase a ticket, contact John Kueber (206.452.2961), [email protected]
Table Sponsor Package – $1,500*
- One table of 10 seats
- 1/6th page advertisement in the July 2010 issue
- Table signage for company recognition
- Listing in event program
- Inclusion in post-event thank you ad
*To Purchase a table, contact John Kueber (206.452.2961), [email protected]
Manufacturing Awards is Co-Presented by:
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Call John Kueber at 206.452.2961 or