The Winners: 2017 Seattle Business Magazine Community Impact Awards
Celebrating companies, organizations and individuals committed to doing good.
By Teresa Kenney October 24, 2017
Gauging an organization’s heart is often the truest measure of success.
Meet the winners of the 2017 Seattle Business magazine Community Impact Awards.
Lifetime Achievement Award:
Dan Evans & Nancy Bell Evans
Youth Development (Large Companies):
Youth Development (Small Companies):
Gold: Juma Ventures
Gold: Washington Stem
Silver: The Coffee Oasis
Gold: Unienergy Technologies
Silver: Beta Hatch
Pro Bono Services:
Gold: Social Venture Partners
Silver: Foster Pepper
Gold: The Riveter
Silver: Samaritan and Williams Helde
Nonprofit of the Year:
Gold: Northwest Harvest
Silver: Leadership Tomorrow
Business of the Year (Midsize/Small Companies):
Gold: Delta Dental of Washington
Silver: CFO Selections
Business of the Year (Large Companies):
Judges for the 2017 Community Impact Awards
- Marc Daudon, cofounder & principal, Cascadia Consulting Group
- Michael Gonzalez, senior vice president, Bank of America
- Kelly Keller, Pacific Northwest managing partner, PWC
- Joe Lawless, executive director, Center for Leadership and Social Responsibility, University of Washington-Tacoma
- Luni Libes, founder & managing director, Fledge Seattle
See the rest of our events and awards calendar here.