Seattle Business magazine is pleased to announce the finalists for the 2017 Leaders in Health Care awards. The finalists, chosen by a panel of expert judges, are individuals and institutions leading the charge to improve Washington's world-class health care sector. This year's finalists are:
1. Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason
2. Al Fisk, MD, The Everett Clinic
4. Group Health Cooperative
5. Cynthia Hecker, Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
6. Bryce Helgerson, Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
7. Norm Hubbard, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
8. Peter Myles McGough, MD, UW Medicine
10. Pacific Medical Centers
11. Oliver W. Press, MD, PhD, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
12. Paul Ramsey, MD, University of Washington
13. SCI Solutions
14. Seattle Genetics
15. Preston Simmons, FACHE, Providence Health & Services, Everett
16. Jeffrey J. Tomlin, MD, EvergreenHealth
17. Virginia Mason Medical Center
Gold and silver winners will be honored at the Leaders in Health Care dinner gala to be held March 2nd at Bell Harbor Convention Center in Seattle. Clickhere for ticket information. Winners will be recognized in a variety of categories including Outstanding Medical Center Executive, Achievement in Community Outreach and Innovation in Health Care Delivery. For more information, contact Michael Romoser at firstname.lastname@example.org. West Monroe Partners is presenting sponsor for the 2017 Leaders in Health Care program.
Questions? Contact Miranda Scheitzach at email@example.com.
Save the date for the Leaders in Health Care Awards Party on March 2, 2017 at Bell Harbor. For tickets and information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.