Seattle Business Washington 60 Index
The Seattle Business Washington 60 Index is a basket of Washington's top publicly traded companies. Developed in partnership with Madison Park Capital Partners, the SBW 60 provides our readers a local economic indicator to compare with other national indicators.
Events & Awards
- Report links hacking scheme to Iran 4:28 AM
- Christmas in August: Wal-Mart's holiday layaway comes early 4:28 AM
- Applications for US unemployment benefits fell slightly last week to a very low 271,000 4:28 AM
- Applications for US jobless aid drop to very low 271,000 4:28 AM
- The US economy's second quarter went from solid to stellar 4:28 AM
- Seattle ranking jumps as mobile shopping savvy city
- Traffic data provider Inrix may go public
- Seattle startup Spare5 raises $10 million in funding.
- Secretary Jewell Highlights Economic Benefits of Recreation, Strong Trade Agreements, in Discussion with Outdoor Retailers
- About 31,000 apartments units will be built in the Seattle area from 2013-2015, that's more than were built in the last nine years.