Get to Know Chip Hunter
- DIVERSIONS: “I’m a trivia nut and went on Jeopardy! in the ’90s. I lost.”
- BOOK SHELF: “David Allen’s Getting Things Done is a great guide to personal productivity and effectiveness at work. Between the World and Me [by Ta-Nehisi Coates] is a deeply moving book about the reality of black experience in America. I just started reading Doris Kearns Goodwin’s Team of Rivals.”
- FAVORITE DRIVE: “From Seattle to Pullman, with its changing geography, over the Cascades, into the high desert, and then finally into the Palouse.”
- ADMIRED LEADER: “I am in awe of Lincoln — an amazing combination of steel spine and flexibility in approaching problems, of deep unwavering principles combined with pragmatism.”
- DREAM VACATION: “A golf trip to St. Andrews, Scotland, with a group of my buddies.”
EXECUTIVE Q+A RESPONSES HAVE BEEN EDITED AND CONDENSED.