Seattle Business relied on the expertise of a distinguished panel of judges to select the winners of the third Green Washington awards.
- Joan Crooks, executive director, Washington Environmental Council
- Marc Daudon, principal, Cascadia Consulting Group
- Alan Durning, executive director, Sightline Institute
- Jim Hanna, director of environmental impact, Starbucks Coffee
- Ross Macfarlane, senior adviser, Climate Solutions
- Jon Naimon, managing director, Light Green Advisors LLC
The winners were also screened by staff of the Washington State Department of Ecology. We thank all of our judges for their time and contributions.
Return to main menu